October 17, 2012

Berlin in Love IV


My girlies noticed this lovely one, placed down below my normal street art view.


But this week I saw John in Berlin


and Marilyn


 the Pope


Muhammad Ali


and Einstein.


In Berlin, I've discovered exotic animals on the streets


 sketched or stenciled onto scratched and crumbling walls.


I've found bicycles real and painted, lingering on the sidewalks


and portraits at the cinema entrance greeting


aliens with 3D glasses.

How are you this week? 

We are busy connecting and sharing over at CC, but I am doing my best to take time out for daily Berlin walks, Berlin coffees, and meet ups with old friends.

Hope you are having a lovely time in your own neck of the woods!

Do you have a local walk to share? Share your link and I'd love to join you.

xoxo

Stephanie


5 comments:

Ellie Cashman said...

Hi Stephanie, I really enjoy reading about your exploits as a creative soul, mother of two daughters and American expat living in Europe (three things we have in common)! This recent post on my blog describes, among other things, a walk I took in my neighborhood of Vught (in the south of the Netherlands).

http://thewonderinus.com/2012/10/the-artists-way-and-a-dutch-sunday-fair/

stephanie levy said...

Wow Ellie! Your blog is gorgeous and thank you so much for getting in touch! Love your pattern design, and so interesting to read about your life story too :) xo

Becs said...

These are so great, I've loved seeing all of them here and on instagram. The bicycle shot is my absolute favourite! I've just been on a Brick Lane photowalk and am going through lots of shots of street art too, love them so much. Wishing you well from London, have fun on your last CC of 2012. :)

aimee said...

graffiti posts -- some of my faves! thanks for going on the phototours for us. I love thesm!

Susie Lubell said...

I think it's safe to say that one of these days, in the near future, we are coming.

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails